Photobucket

07 February 2008

Yeah I Know I'm Emo too..

February 7, 2008 - 10:55PM


A while ago, around 8:30PM, Ichi and I drove my mom to Daraga. She's going to Manila and then to Tarlac, Pampanga with her brother and cousins because her uncle just died the other day and despite of the miles, they rather attend to the funeral and see their beloved uncle for the last time. I kept teasing my mom because the last time she was in Manila was when I was still in third grade! She looks nervous, I can tell, she's worried about getting lost in the busy streets of the capital of the country, I said it’s okay and that I hope she doesn’t forget my “pasalubong” but I can see that she’s all swelled up with mixed emotions. Suddenly, I missed those busy and noisy streets, I longed for the dusty and well-heated sidewalks of Cubao, the wrought-iron gates of our 'compound' in Pasig, the classy and coño life in Makati, the wonderful and totally tempting night life in all over Metro Manila, and lastly, the huge shopping malls which I drool for. I missed the life I had there, I tend to forget the smell of the province, the view of the mountains and trees and the daily routine I have here. I transform into someone who fits so well with the ever so sassy, yet classy lifestyle of manileños. It's true, I long for everything in there, but deep in my mind, I never want to live my life in Manila. The chaos and traffic and noise and the complicated clockworks of people there can never be adopted by someone like me, yes I love the mania, but the piece of heaven I feel within the still cool winds in the province, I will never trade. You get me? Well never mind me, I'm just blabbering here and I miss my mom! Yes I said it, I already miss mom. Last night, we fought and had a shouting-match, but you see, what's best with my mom is she always gets back to the normal, loving and caring mom in the morning. That's why I'm missing her so much now. As I've said in my previous post, just having my mom's skin close to mine gives me the strength I constantly need. So now I feel vulnerable, scared, I just pray and please bear with my prayers, that my mom be safe always... and happy. Even without her baby girl beside her…


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com