Photobucket

27 February 2008

Another Tag

Here's the rule:Link the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

So here we go:

1. I am insomniac and can only sleep after 12AM.
2. I can't sleep without praying, even if it takes hours, I'll just not get to sleep without saying my prayers.
3. I am addicted to barbecue!
4. I can't sleep without reading (novels, fiction or not)
5. I can't sleep with the lights on (really)
6. I don't eat "puso ng saging"..hehe

You're next: oh whoever...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com