Photobucket

03 February 2008

I Am Nature's Lover

Sometimes, you get so tired of everything, work, school, house chores, even watching your favorite TV show..You feel you need change, a diversion, some fresh air, some quiet place. I do feel that all the time, and every time that feeling gets into my nerves, I find myself in my grandmom's place, the only place I can associate with the word "relaxation". Last friday, I went there (again) with my friends, it was supposed to be a weekend escapade, but coincidences happen, it was also my uncle's birthday, and the day after that, my other uncle celebrates his birthday too. So the fun started, we had lots of food to push into our tummies, lots of beer, lots of friends who came over, and lots of laughter. Well, me, I had lots of pictures in my cam as you can see, hehe. We just got back a while ago, and indeed our stay there gave me a heavenly feeling, seeing the sea, feeling the salty air and the smell of the waves made me so much more than relaxed, I was unwinded and reborn. Next weekend, I might find myself again at Sorsogon, having a walk by the Pier, underneath my umbrella, sipping some lemon juice and (yes you've guessed!) taking pictures!

Whew, now my friends who'll read this will know where to find me when I suddenly disappear! Hahaha.. Oooh, I wanna go back there again..




Jen, Jayson and Jaezelle and Mwah at the Pier (Ichi? at my back, hehe)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com