Photobucket

05 February 2008

Favorites!

My favorite color (obviously) is Pink! Call me a girly girly but, whatever, I love pink!



My favorite food is Lasagna! Yum yum! Whoohoo, I can hear my tummy rumbling again!


I love watermelon shakes! I especially loved the one served on my 18th debutante's party, it was sooo mouth-watering..hehe


My favorite flower is the Gerber Daisy, I love the radiant colors and the simplicity.


Now who would resist Reese's buttercups? The chocolate and peanut butter is perfectly blended into yummy little buttercups, I crave for this so much! waaaaaaa....


Cartoon Character? It'll be Tinkerbell. When I was a little girl, I loved watching Walt Disney Films, and I instantly fell in-love with Tinkerbell. 


Recently, I've started reading the Shopaholic Series by Sophie Kinsella. I just looove the whole concept of the book as well as of the author. Fab!


My favorite place would be Rome, but I haven't been there yet (someday! hahaha!) Roma here I come!


Another book I love, Memoirs of a Geisha, but the movie didn't meet up to my expectations really.


I think I had two posts already about my addiction in Hannah Montana?


My favorite munchies! Vcut for life! Woooohoooo...hahaha


This is my phone as of the moment, a Nokia 6670. So far this phone has served me with the best satisfaction guaranteed so I'm labeling it as one of my favorites.


My all time favorite movies would be these two. Blue Lagoon starring the ever beautiful Brooke Shields and A Walk to Remember by Mandy Moore.


My kids! The only animal I can manage is the dog, I've had puppies and dogs for as long as I can remember and until now. I have two black dogs named Kobee and Jannah


One of the most comfortable things to wear on Earth. I have dozens of flipflops, I wear them everyday, I got rid of those high heeled sandals and wedgies eversince I got diagnosed with Levoscoliosis, so now I'm all about flipflops! Yey.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com