Photobucket

09 November 2008

Something About Her...=)

Okay, I’m now a renewed person I can say. What sense? Go figure. I am appalled by my new choice of words lately and god my actions are weirdly fascinating!

See?

I honestly thought I left the ‘other’ side of me in the past; I kept those days of... oh well... not-so-good-girl theme but now it has resurfaced and I am not disappointed at all. I can almost taste the welcoming party of my whole system, I’m back!

I’ve met new friends at work and some of them I can say are fine. I’ve got new team mates, well most of them are boys but no pressures at all, they’re all nice and funny actually.;)

My ex boyfriends have been hinting once in a while but then again, I prefer to be on my own as of the moment. I am loving my own self and I’ve lost weight for the past few months, *love it!* Anyway, I intend to keep that especially now that I’m inspired (B!), though it sucks to always be bombarded by memories and you know but hey I think I can do this…really… (Fingers crossed)

Tell me how I’m supposed to be with no air… (I’m hearing this now)

Gracie – I miss you! Happy birthday to my godson Zeioun on 13th! (see you on the 25th)
Lala- I’ll miss you sis, take care of the baby bump you have there. I’m happy for you. =)
Kakai- How are you cuz? How’s your boylet JR? hehe
Yhe- Ne! Miss you! Take care din of your baby! (gosh all of you are preggy na..)
Vnx- When’s the slumber party? Miss you
Mae- I so need you guys… Sleep over!
Miles- I’ll see you on your upcoming concert! Love yah sister!

Ichi- You take care always mkay? Do good..=)



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com