Photobucket

20 November 2008

The Ysh Rises

Timing is one of the judges of life. Destiny is fatal. I wanted to secure every single decision that I made just so I don't regret anything in the end. I so wanted to make everything right... just so I can say to myself that I made the right thing, and with no regrets I can continue with my life as it is right now.
But when Fate interferes, Timing and Destiny falls out.
I keep calling that special person who I consider still as mine, though we or I decided to stay low and part ways I still give a damn about him, but he opts not to answer. Okay, I can deal with that, nor if I find out that he's seeing someone new, I can totally understand.
I just wanted a pleasant closure (Why do I hate that word?)
Anyway, I have been rummaging again into my own closet trying so desperately to find myself. But what the heck I see a mirror and I like (love) what I see in myself right now even though I don't know her that much anymore. Whew that was deep. Bitch.. Hahaha
So next week I'll be going home, to the place where I belong (hahaha).. I want to see my friends, the people there, the scent of my hometown. I hope we can talk and get a chance for a decent conversation..I just wanted to have the peace of mind I so deserve.
Okay change topic!
Last sunday was our team building, we went to Green Nature Resort (see previous post) and had a blast. We spent the night at Nikki's at Montalban and well, exciting things happened. Peej, Leah, Nikki, Elah, Kenji and yours truly are the official Sleep Over Club members..hahaha. Truth or Dare is such a classic, we had to play it and well well, the truth always comes out. Peej ha, who would have known you're as masculine as any hunk could ever be! Hahaha.. And Elah? I honestly thought you we're the angelic kind (so wrong of me)..ahaha..As for Nikki and Leah, you guys rock! Just wait for your prince charmings to come...It will. :) And Kenji, tsk tsk... you learned much from me right? Want more lessons? Hahaha.
I'm in a way happy on the contrary of the word "single" and I'm quite satisfied with what and who I have with me right now. Though memories stab me in the back sometimes, it always fades. So I guess it's high time that I give all the love I've been stocking in my treasure chest to myself and only myself right now.
Right?


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com