Photobucket

02 April 2009

Green-Eyed Monster

What does it take for one to hate someone without any rock-solid, firm reason at all?


That happens right?


Just like how I started hating the promiscuous girl who’s always the star in my previous posts.
But come to think of it, I had my reasons to hate. She clearly tried to sabotage me in my own work office. That’s enough to get back with vengeance. And now she’s hibernating and hiding what’s left of her life, she knows she can’t risk further and lose. Nothing’s gonna be left.


But am I that dreadful now? Who have I become? I try not to care or so because I totally love every part of my verve right now. Just as Kelly goes, “you should know, that I get, I get what I want.”
Now, the exciting part is, Miss Itch was just a one time- big time phony. Ugh, god I hate people who cut short my happy days. I wasn’t done with you Mitch (oops) Miss Itch right? Anyway, go and never show your toothless face again.

You've nearly warmed this cold, cold heart of mine.


Now it’s this plain looking midget named JOAN (that’s no code name readers). She hates me. I don’t effin know who she is (or I never noticed. RECAP—plain looking.). And she evidently doesn’t know one hell bit about my life. Why then would she have the hating doldrums towards me?

I really don’t mind. Multiple reasons, hey Joan, did you see me kissing your boyfriend at the back aisle? Nah, I don’t think so.

We do it at the front. *wink*

If you hate me so much why do you even pass by our team bay you head case?
What? Parading your voluptuous bod? Oh yeah, crank it up coz you need a little height there, and moisturizer (want one?), a few concealers to hide your spots and blots and oh that fried-hair you have? Come’on. Heard of conditioners?


Don’t go “courting danger” babe, you’re inevitably gonna lose your cool one day.

And think of this:
Have you decided which side of your face you’re gonna show everyone when you’ve finally mustered the guts to face me? Coz maybe you don’t know that I KNOW already how you’re supposedly born to hate me. Why would I be making you famous here in my blog if I haven’t had a clue? And if I may, a follow up. Can you believe how my confidante happens to be your best friend?

Yeah, I’ve outed you, bring on out the shocked face ;)



So okay, it seems that more and more nanny-looking freaks are beginning to hate me. What’s a girl to do in a sitch like this? Smile. =)

You love me, don’t you?

Can’t read my, can’t read my, no they can’t read my poker face. :p


Does that make me a bitch? Maybe it does. I'm harder and less forgiving than I used to be.

Don't expect me to apologize for it.

Toodles!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com