Photobucket

10 April 2009

One Hungry Ysh

Jason (to Miles): wag ka maingay baka i-blogs kayo nyan.
Ysh: bakit naman kelangan may “s” pa yung blog?
Miles: Onga, dapat blog lang noh!
Jason (to Miles): hello? Dalawa kaya tayo kaya Blogs! Tanga ka ba?

Unstoppable laughter follows.

Okay, I met this uber funny guy whose name doesn’t count a surname (what?)
Jason Paul Nicanor Carlos
See, where’s the middle name? Where’s the last name? hahaha! Go figure.
We ate at Gloria Maris in San Juan, devoured hot pots and lotsa other dimsums (which I totally live for) and Jason just kept on cracking jokes which made me almost choke and with all the food stuffed in my neck. Gross thinking Y. hahaha

I’ve lived as a vegetarian for two whole weeks and last night just ruined the testament that I planned to live by. Darn it. When you have chef friends you really can’t resist.

Side track. I have been peacefully living for a week and well, I feel for Yza whose still being bugged by those two little cockroach bitches. I told you the creed of being in my position right? Get EVEN. Works for me. All the time.

"It's not often you get to see frogs and rats in their natural habitat. Such gentle, yet elusive creatures." – Follow the wink after that.:D

As to how I got my sweet little victory revenge? Here’s what Veronica Mars has to say:

“So how did people blackmail each other before email? Thirty years ago, I'd be here all night, cutting letters from a magazine and getting glue everywhere. Now it's just one button.”

-CLICK-
BOOM!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com