Photobucket

27 April 2009

TimeLines

1st day- April 16, 2009:

I went out from work at 6AM, endured traffic for 3hours on our way to the airport and waited for my scheduled departure. My mum and dad fetched me at Legazpi airport at 11:30AM, we then bought “Bicol Express, Adobo, and Igado” for lunch, which I totally crave, I ate like there's no tomorrow (and darn my vegetarian lifestyle-plan failed again) haha. At 1PM, I finally embraced my bed, my pink bed! God it feels sooo good. I slept like a baby and woke up at around 4PM. Since Bicol has been celebrating the Magayon Festival in Legazpi City, there’s this month-long festivity and beer-plaza at penaranda park. (imagine my brain at work-hihi) 7PM, I met with my bestfriend Lala and patched broken gossips. We drank beer and devoured on tacos and nachos. Justin (grace’s ex), then showed up, red on the face and with his own swaying drunk dance. But despite the smashed Justin who constantly spoke of his newest fascination, Sean Jeon Emmanuel, his 6 month old son, we had lots of fun. Pics!







0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com