Photobucket

28 April 2009

Day 2.

2nd day- April 17, 2009:
I woke up at 10AM, and with my little cousin Lyka, straight from Sorsogon, with her mum and dad staring at me from my bed. My head spun like hell when I stood up and my insides are rumbling, I wanted to vomit (but I can't). My dad kept bugging me to help him install this DVD player program on his laptop so I unwillingly obliged. I can barely see the screen of the wretched notebook with my hung-over condition. At 1PM, I went to Daraga town to withdraw moolah and do some groceries for my Uncles and Aunts and went home at 2:30.
Sleep, sleep, sleep.
4PM, 5 cousins came (from Sorsogon too) Whew, I'm such a "balik-bayan" ayt? hahaha. Rowell-14, Jayson-12, Mark-11, Joy-10, Jaezelle-8. The house was once again "active", t'was a happier atmosphere though. I went to do more grocery stuff for my Mum's bday celebration and met up with Lala at Legazpi since she'll be having her nails done there. I was with the two girls and at around 7PM, I texted mum to have the three boys follow us at the Park for the theme rides and all those circus stuffs. Imagine the thumping of my heartbeat when I had to ride the Ferris Wheel (I had to or else the kids will have to brace themselves). It was excruciatingly fun! hahaha! I remembered my first and only first Ferris wheel ride was way way back when I was nine or ten. Pics!











0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com