Photobucket

10 April 2009

Tres Perros

And so I was lucky for one day.
I got picked by MOD for those few chosen people who get to go on VL yesterday. Yey!:)
Rest mode.
And since it's Holy Week I decided to relax and just chill.
No malls, no gimmicks, no bitchin over Little L. (ugh I had to mention the name again). Ooops, that was bitch. ;D
So I went to Miles' and drank red wine at the terrace of her 35th floor crib.
Relaxing? Yeah.
Seeing all those twinkling lights of the city from above made me feel "grown up".
Not grown up as the age of 30's or 40's thing, but I feel old.
Old as in Wise.
I've just realized how proud I should be of myself,
I'm living alone in this city,
I'm working and earning my own money,
I'm surviving.
I'm alone.
I'm satisfied.:)

Aryt, gotta go now, I just had to put those into writing, ya know, share to the world how my outlook in life now is. Mito, Colie and Toby are pestering me again...but how cute they are...aaaww.. see for yourself! Pics!







1 comments:

Yza Magbanua said...

i could mistake those for stuff toys.:) aww how very very CUTE!:)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com