Photobucket

10 December 2015

Memoirs 1.9 THANK YOU

4 AM. 


I struggle to find the right words to say.. Err.. Type. As days pass, I feel obligated to fill-in details of my life into this blog but I'm just as blank as the night sky. 

But maybe this one may suffice.

I am in the final stages of martyrdom. Haha. I feel like I'm unconsciously put into a test where I have to weigh how much I can take about what is happening at hand. Do you get me? No. I guess not. 

The mere two months will forever be embedded in my heart. This was what made me really strong, emotion-wise. I guess I have to thank them, him, most especially. Thank you. 

No, this isn't a goodbye blog post. Don't get ahead of yourself. 

God has given me people who really helped me cope. The Mansyon peeps. They're a diverse group with such essense that I realy feel really happy to have come back to them. They're currently my "happy pill", though we lose storylines and we really don't know how to carry on with the #mansyonserye story without a script, we have our own universe that makes it okay to lose transitions or what not. We are happy and these people are genuinely true to me. :) Thank you. 

As I write this, I'm looking at you. This wide map of the metro in-front of me makes me think of a song...

"Where is he? Where is he? Where is this beautiful guy.."

But no. I don't wanna see you. I only wanna hear you. 


Hey Ysh,
... Matulog ka na. 


~Y
12.10.15

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com