Photobucket

19 December 2015

Memoirs 2.2

"Tonight I'm gonna break away... Just you wait and see..."


I sang that on the videoke last night. Crazy Love. Got me singing it today, the whole day. Pssshh.

So anyway, how are we? How are you? How am I? I'm okay. Like, okay lang. I'm back to my world and life is stable again.

I had a full blast of activities lined-up when I got home. Christmas parties here and there, family day of my daughter at school, last minute gift shoppings, night-outs with old friends, late night escapades and massages at the spa, plus I have gotten addicted to this coloring book thingy. Whew. 

Christmas is only 4 nights away! Yay! :) I have failed to complete the 9 days of the Simbang Gabi but I'll make sure to celebrate this year's Christmas and New Year with a bang! How? Secretuuuu. 

My mom surprisingly asked for my opinion if I wanted to celebrate Christmas in Manila instead of here because of the weather conditions. No thanks, Mom. I'm very well okay with my comfort zone. :) 

So there, no new updates of my life. Nothing very monumental happened. Oh I have a handsome suitor by the way, who keeps asking me out on a jam (not date). I just couldn't find the time. But I will soon Ginoong Naga 2015. Very soon :)

I guess that's it. No more mentions of people who don't care. No more drama. 

Hey Ysh,

Merry Christmas! Love yourself more. 



~Y
12.19.15

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com