Photobucket

01 December 2015

Memoirs 1.8 MOVED-ON

They say that moving-on takes a lot of courage and emotions and it might seem forever, but eventually, you'll get there. 


I've moved on. YES.I.DID

Life and fate must've twisted my already complicated situation because now it's brighter, it's lighter, I'm happier. I'm not even bragging. 

I'm not in-denial either. I am okay. :)

So, let's start over shall we? Hi I'm Ysh, I'm 29, I'm single but I'm a package-deal with a rowdy little girl. Take me, or leave me. Well, unless you are that special where I let you take my heart regardless of whatever ;-)

Hmm.. Whatever :)

There you go, take a deep breath. Smile. Look up, look for the stars, better yet, look for the moon and close your eyes. 

Ya hear that? MEH! (Yaya Dub tone) Hahaha! 

I wish you're smiling for me, as you read this. I hope that as you follow the trail of memoirs that I've written down here, you'll feel it in your heart that I'm not that girl who crept in the dark with her broken heart anymore. I hope you can feel that I'm okay. I wish that you're okay too. 

There's 2 songs that have been playing in my mind non-stop this late afternoon...

"Baby it's you!
You're the one I love!
You're the one I need!
You're the only one I see.
Come on baby it's you..."

Wala lang, nakaka-goodvibes po kase :)

Hey Ysh, 
Tigilan mo na, malapit ka na ma-LSS...

"I just called to say I love you
I just called to say how much I care
I just called to say I love you
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart..."


~Y
12.1.15

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com