Photobucket

29 November 2015

Memoirs 1.7 NO WORRIES

"Don't worry about a thing, coz every little thing is gonna be alright... Don't you worry"


Was it my imagination? 

Or was I really okay with everything now? Ow yes! I'm good. I keep reminding myself of the things that I should be minding, I sometimes go out of track but at least I'm getting there.

First, I have been utterly honest with myself *bow*. Second, I finally had the nerve to be totally honest with him *hawi ng hair sa tenga* Hahaha! Third, I feel like my heart is regaining its normal state *woohooo!*

I feel great. I know deep in my heart that he still cares and I'm okay with that. My hunch tells me that he still of think of me and somehow, there are times when he still smiles whenever I pop into his head. Ugh, yeah I'm imagining again. Haha.. I am proud and I am honest, I love the pain-in-my-neck guy and I will keep writing about it until I don't feel like saying it anymore because it has faded. It will fade eventually... Not that I'm looking forward to it, because if then I'm gonna miss him and that's not moving-on. Oh no I'm blabbing again, am I not? Yeah I am. Whew..

It's movie night.. Might as well take my mind off things/him and enjoy Damon Salvatore :)

Hey Ysh,

"What do you get when you give your heart? You get it all broken up and battered. That's what you get, a heart that's shattered, so don't ever fall inlove again"

Joke lang ;)





~Y
11.29.15

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com