Photobucket

21 November 2015

Memoirs 1.5 WOULD YOU?

So I heard this song.. The writer came back. Haha. This just freaking fits


"If I got locked away and we lost it all today, tell me honestly would you still love me the same?"

He called. God knows how I tried to resist the heavy feeling of missing him. Yes, it's different now. It's never ever gonna be the same. 

I'm fine now. I'm okay with life and everything that's happened however complicated it had gotten. But I can't just shake him off. I just miss talking to him. Maybe I just miss his way of upping my mood, all the time. Is it possible? To continuously love someone without hopes of living the future days with him? I guess the answer is YES. 

If I loved you then, why wouldn't I love you now?

Hey you,

I love you. If it hurt me before, it's only because it's real. I love you... For always. 

But I need to know...

"If I show you my flaws, If I couldn't be strong, tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?"


~Y
11.21.15

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com