Photobucket

10 November 2015

Memoirs 1.2 HATE YA

People have been rocking my boat. But my expectations of complete recovery has blown over JUST. LIKE. THAT. I don't have all the answers. One thing has been for sure from the past weeks. With regard to how I feel? Nothing has changed. I assume that this was supposed to be the calm before the storm. Why was I even expecting a storm? I'm seriously racking up my brains right now. 

*REAL TIME*
I AM SOOOO HATING HIS TIMELINE!!! 😡

So what? Before I rig someone's neck right now I would rather watch a movie and doze off. Turning notifications OFF! Grr. 

I mean, the thing that I have been waiting for happened. It was bittersweet. It was satisfying. It was heartbreaking. But after the goodbyes, I was left smiling like a cheshire cat. Ugh.

What I needed was a push in the right direction. Because I was lost. Was I found? Yeaaaahhhh. 

I cannot focus on writing. Really. My thoughts are scattered. 

I HATE HIS TIMELINE!!!!!!!!!! 😡


Hey you,

NOT FUNNY. ME HATIN HERE. 


~Y
11.10.15

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com