Photobucket

07 February 2010

Tequila Anyone?


Last wednesday, my friends from Panasonic and I went to Antipolo to get some fun-oh-fun, yeah we did! :) T'was a triple birthday celebration for my dear friend Cha and two of our boys Sherwin and Marvin. And the gang was there to get drunk and get wild. haha. I never was any good with tequila, damn damn tequila. I can gulp a pool of vodka no chaser at all, I can wash down bottles of brandy or whisky or rhum or champagne or of course beer and it will take a lot of tick-tocks to get me swaying. But with three shots of tequila? I die.

But what could be worse than dying? I FORGET! I forget details of what I did or of what happened the night before, I always wear an award-winning shocked face when I get to see the pictures and the evidences of my unfortunately unfair crime. And oh I die again. I just die.

I can hate it all I want, but I cannot yield. So there's always a next time for me :p Lucky enough I have wonderful friends who never, never dare to do evil things on me.

Oh I would loove to see them try. Haha :)


Oh here's where the amnesia strikes. What were we doing Vhan? Hahaha


Anyhow, I still had a wicked night! :p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good, i just made a lot of some other new emo backgrounds in my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com