Photobucket

11 February 2010

Yes Y, it's V again.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :)


There, there. You might think I'm overly enthusiastic about V-day, you might think I'm one of those people who gives about a bigger deal out of that ordinary day. Seemingly, for me that is, Valentine's day is just another manic date of the year where people get all dramatic and cheesy. Do I sound bitter? No, because I have been bitter, cheesy and corny too. I have been.

Now I promise this won't be all about my bitching and lashing ;) I have been reading my previous posts since I started this blog and my, my, why is it that I was always miserable and unfortunate not to mention panicky on the wretched day?

Did cupid deliberately put me into his blacklist? Or am I just too cool to celebrate the so-called "heart's day"?

2010 is not an exception. How convenient is it to break up with your boyfriend before February 14? I said I didn't mind the day, but then again. It stings like hell.


Oh well. :) At least I'll live.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com