Photobucket

14 February 2010

Someone

I'm moving out.


No grudges or whatsoever, but I feel so blue. I feel so different. She has helped me in so many ways, she was there in my lowest hours, she provided things that I never asked for. BUT. If you feel that she's not herself when with you anymore, if you're starting to breathe in the coldness that emits in her. What do you do?

Don't get me wrong here. I'm not a lesbian talking about my live-in partner. She's a friend. My best friend, my sister in so many ways.

I am just so clueless as to why she's acting this way. I know that someone has been dictating things to her, someone so close to her heart that even our friendship is not enough to stand in between. I understand.


But why let things end this way?


I have been trying my very best to think rational and act wise.


I love her.


BUT sometimes, she has to know that I'm not JUST there for her errands and favors.


That I am her friend too.


"It gets tiring when you're always the one who gives comfort to other people, they don't understand that you need the same someone too."

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com