Photobucket

12 February 2010

Promise.

I have a yearning that I've been keeping to myself for quite a while now. I don't understand why it burns in me, but somehow I feel a blazing desire to fulfill the yearning that my heart and mind is craving. I have never thought of anything like it in my whole life, I mean, that's exaggeration because yes I sometimes have, but not to the extent that I feel sore. My body longs for the existence of something warm and gentle, something that can make me whole.

Something. Someone that can make my life complete.

But I live with my virtues. Sometime in the past, I have battered myself and abused my soul to the deepest until I wasn't able to feel anymore. I had my fair share of mistakes, mistakes that I never want to commit again. But who am I to implement something when I know that I am but a weak human being? I can only hope.

Then again, apart from hoping, I wish. I wish with all my heart that someday or sooner, I will feel the soft and sweet breath of the person who can complete my existence in this world. That someday, I will touch the warm smoothness of him/her.

Soon enough, this overflowing love inside my heart, this love that has been swelling and thumping in my cradle will meet its owner.

One day, I will feel you in my arms love.

One day, I will give my all to have you.

Help me.

Help my yearning to meet you.

Find me.

Because I'll be waiting.

My baby.

My sweet, sweet child.



:)

3 comments:

saul krisna said...

nice post sis... astig... ganda din ng pics... anyway medyo dumugo utak ko kasi english eh hahaha... kidding aside sis... i really like the way you write... may something kasi eh ... basta maganda

Ysh said...

hahaha. kaw talaga..
but thanks for always reading my posts, kahit walang katuturan..hehehe.. :)

happy v-day. :)

saul krisna said...

adik wala daw katuturan ang post... ganda nga eh... hehehe kamusta ka na sis? hope okay ka lang now... teka tom na yung araw ng mga puso... hehehehe HAPPY VDAY sis

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com