Photobucket

20 February 2010

Miss Fortune

"You've got needs, too! Your friends and family often rely on you for taking care of them in various ways, but today is all about you -- so do whatever feels right and let them fend for themselves."


This was my horoscope reading yesterday.

I never believed in those kinds of crap, horoscopes and fortune-telling and zodiacs and blah blah... But sometimes, it's entertaining enough that I spare some space in my Facebook Wall everyday just to have my daily readings.

AND this one hit it in the sack. JACKPOT.


{Super true.}


I just hope whoever it is that decides on what readings to disseminate to the world also knows how make them come true. Sadly, it's for everyone's eyes only.

---

[sidetrack]


I think I'm losing a friend. I hope to the deepest of my heart not.

BUT she shows no compassion, nor care. Very unlikely of her since she's always been one of the most natural when it comes to tender loving care. Well, I am gonna let this slide, I have my own pain to nurse. And to top it all, I am ALONE.


But I miss her. I hope she knows in her heart how much I love and treasure her.

I can only hope :)


I've to sleep now, work waits and lurks after dark. ha ha. *roll eyes*

AJA!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com