Photobucket

30 January 2008

Broken Friendships





I can honestly call myself a good friend, many may raise eyebrows but that's my only quality that I know I've proven quite a lot of times. My elders say that I'm so much blessed because from the start, I got friends whom I can trust and count on. My life revolved around my friends since I grew up alone, being an only child. I've had my fair share of experiences which every little girl deserves, I played with my friends for as long as I want, I had all the gizmo's and gadgets of a little girl pretending to be a princess, I've had the time of my life. Till teenage years, I enjoyed the company of true and trusted friends, we made a pact that until our hair turns grey we'll remain friends forever. That was the end of my fairytale world. I hate it when friends just come and go. I hate it when they just leave you all alone hanging in the air, I hate it when they choose new people in their lives over you. I know I sound selfish, but what can I do? I'm the type of person who gets so devoted in things, in people...in friends. I get so downhearted, so depressed when one of the people I consider family leaves me. Why am I like this? I hate it, I hate the feeling it gives me, I hate being so possessive of things and people that I know I can't own. But most especially, I hate how I get so hurt, by people who doesn't even care.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com