Photobucket

27 January 2008

My Unsuspecting Victims


Mother

Father


Brother

Sister

Baby

Cousin

Lovers

Happily Married
Wahahahahahaha! I can die laughing just seeing these pictures..I happen to have this mobile phone application called FaceWarp which instantly deforms and cripples the person you took the picture of and it makes me really laugh so hard that I can almost faint.hahaha! Well, here's a few of my collection and I really really treasure it. Well, they're my friends and the kids are my cousins and nephews..I took the picture without them knowing that their cute and pretty smiles would turn to waste as soon as FaceWarp transforms their faces into these Picture-perfect snapshots! hahahahaha! I wanna share this app with you guys so you can have all the fun that you can get..Ooo, this works for pet dogs and cats too! hahaha! Just make sure the people and animals you choose don't bite..Lols. By the way, Sister is my fave..hahahaha..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com