Photobucket

28 January 2008

I Need A Vacation!



I feel so weary and surreal at the same time..haaay..I think I need, no I want a vacation! A real one, I don't care if I'm all alone I just need a vacation! I've often looked outside my window and I see the majestic Mt. Mayon, you see I live where one of the 8 wonders of the world is..(am I right?) When I look at the volcano, I feel eased and relaxed, I suddenly wish I want to see more volcanoes and mountains..I can't wait for the feeling it might give me, I want to be in Hawaii, in Europe, wherever! To lie in the sands of the Caribbean and to just stare at the blue sky with a lemon juice on my lips..I want to sleep on a hammock tied on a coconut tree, breathing the ocean and touching the sandy wind on my cheeks. Do you imagine what I'm dying to wish for? I really need a break, my life all so seemed stagnant, re-winded and still. I want change, I need change. This is really how I feel right now.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com