Photobucket

27 January 2008

THAT INDIAN I HATE

I am raging with anger and annoyance over this Indian guy whom my friends and I met through another friend. He is such a pain in the ass! Pardon the word but I really really hate him! Well, for your advantage, here goes the story..

Two nights ago, my Tita Noemz, my cousin JR, my boyfriend Ichi, my girl friend Nikka and the birthday celebrant Jen were having such a great time drinking and having funny chit-chats at Jen's house. We were laughing our hearts out and totally enjoying the night until after two bottles of alcohol, we decided to continue the fun at Nikka's place. The fun and the endless laughter continued and before we could say stop, the bottles totalled to four. We were even amazed because we were not getting drunk! We then agreed to go home since Nikka will be sleeping the night over at our house, Jen went home already and I was assigned to buy more beer because the drinking spree is not over yet, whew..there we were, once again having hilarious stints and sudden outbursts of laughter when a friend of ours texted Nikka, it was Benj, our Highschool classmate and he was asking if he could come over with two other friends, who we don't know. My Tita agreed only if they bring and buy more beer. They did. I went outside to open the gates for them, I recognized Benj of course, he was with another guy (or gay?) that I'll name Curly and an Indian guy I'd rather call Feet. I instantly recognized him as an Indian because of his features and his 'carabao english', but he instantly made my blood boiling too! He was an arrogant, big-headed, proud, overconfident and smug pervert! He kept commanding and demanding, and it was me he always point at, like 'you put other beer in the fridge Miss' and 'i want Matrix, play it DVD Miss' and 'put volume up more loud'.. Urgggghhhh! I super hate him the instant I saw his face. He's not even good-looking if I may state that FACT. He thinks I'm a housemaid! After a few minutes, Ichi went home because he was so sleepy and it was already 1:30AM. I walked him to the gate, when I came back inside I didn't know that the Indian already invited my friends over to his place for more beer! I cannot barely contain my annoyance but I had no choice but to come with them since they wanted to and because if I stay, I'll still be the one to open the door for them when they get home (it means I'll get no sleep after all). When we arrived, he offered more and I say lots of beer, still it didn't rid my anger.They all talked and laughed and joked, I just stayed on my place, they were even persuading me to do the talking since I am the English major and the Indian can't speak English clearly. I ignored them. I was hating the Indian more and more. He was busy flirting with Nikka, yuck..! He even cried (literally) just because Nikka wouldn't go with him to 'walk' outside. Later on, he was saying that he likes Nikka and that we should sleep at their house! Hahaha..what an ***hole. We went home but he insisted that Nikka rides with him in his motorcycle, he was very 'kulit' (persistent) that we had to say yes but only if Benj rides with them too. When we got home, he texted Nikka that he miss her already! and worse, he was saying 'I love you'! Y-U-C-K...The next day, the text messages continued. I didn't care a bit. Night came and once again, the six of us had another drinking spree..haha! Speaking of heavy drinkers! Well then, the Indian texted and is inviting us again to his place, Nikka wouldn't go without us so we had Ichi's car fully loaded (with people, not with gas..ahahahaha!) and went there. That was when I really wanted to kick the ugly brute in the face! Know what he did? He totally ignored us.Period. Benj was the one who led us inside and the Indian was in front of his computer with another guy, he was busy messing with the computer and didn't even notice (or he pretended not to) us sitting there waiting. RECAP- it was he who invited us!. Five whole minutes passed, my Tita got annoyed and was fuming with anger over the treatment we got, which we didn't deserve. Ichi, JR and Jen went out and got in the car, all pissed off, Tita and I followed while Nikka and Benj were talking. the Indian still ignored us. I wanted to slap and punch him, he got the nerve to invite six people into his place and then ignore them as if they were invisible, I wanted to burn him alive! (excuse the violence). We all marched out of that place and poured our hatred at Jen's place..Then Benj texted us, he said that the indian told him that he was only expecting Nikka alone and that Nikka will sleep there..It made us all more fuming with anger! he even texted Nikka "what do you want? s*x or money?" That 'F' beast! Who wouldn't react like this? What does he think about us? Beggars? Bitches? POOR? Well d*mn him and I hope he goes to h*ll..If I see him again, I wonder to god what I might do..urrggghhh!!


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com