Photobucket

23 January 2008

You're IT!

I Tagged Myself! hahaha! Tnx Twinx!

5 Things Found in my Bag
1. cellphone
2. wallet
3. pressed powder
4. a pair of shades
5. lip and cheek tint


5 Things Found in my Wallet
1. bills
2. ATM cards
3. ID's
4. pictures
5. receipts


5 Things Found in my Room
1. pink bed
2. pink curtains
3. sofa set
4. lots of clutter (my clothes!)
5. pink things


5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
1. to drive all on my own!

2. shop till I drop..haha
3. travel Europe! Eiffel Tower!
4. have the fastest internet connection possible
5. ride and own a white horse


5 Things I am Currently Into
1. non-stop internet
2. online-gaming with ichi
3. drinking sessions with my gurlfriends (lols)
4. blogging!

5. shopping

5 People to Tag:

Nix
Ching
Jerky Rona
Mark Bryan
Bianca

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com