Photobucket

25 January 2008

BREAK THAT HEART

Having a broken heart can sometimes make your world useless and irritating. Who doesn't have a broken heart? Everyone does. Those are the times where I get my veins working and my hands itching to write. I got so used to it (to writing not having my heart broken) Lols. I just amaze myself when I read again the works I've made, the products of having a shattered heart. Here are some which was dated more than a year ago...

PATHWAY

The lamp by the pathway showers light,
Stones piled up the wall frowns with gloom.
Never had I understood this before,
And the olive ambiance perplexes my mood.

All I want to do is to adore you,
To love you and devote myself forever.
With the hue of the mist of my passion,
I tenderly comforted my sentiment.

The breezy waft of the air trembles my weary heart,
My intuition competes with my puzzled mind.
Do I have to set you free?
And let pain bring me to grief and misery?

With nature’s hug and deliverance,
I plea my heart’s scream.
It has always been you who brought me agony,
With deception and conceitedness, I fell.

I will never let you go… I promise.
But how can wings fly without release?
I suffered, I cried, I endured.
Have I lost you already? I wondered.

Romance and bitterness blends in me,
By the pathway I tormented with hurt.
The wind sympathizes with the tears I let go,
I love you…but only these stones will hear.

You flew, you left me. I wept.
With only these stones piled up the wall,
That covers you as you lay still,
How can I be with you? With these walls?

The pain will never endure I know,
As you rest forever, I will die breathing the ache,
And in my lifetime, I will shed rivers of tears,
For you…only for you…by the pathway.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com