Photobucket

28 January 2008

Tagged and Tugged

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. I am an Internet addict.
2. I love the color Pink but Blue complements me so well. Weird
3. I am a couch potato, I can lay on the couch all day with a good book.
4. I am so desperately wanting to earn online through blogging.
5. I've been and am still entitled as the matchmaker for my friends and their prospect partners (hahaha!)
6. I am an only child.
7. I soo need a facial right now! I could feel dirt and grease all over my face! Yikes!

A- Age: 22
B- Band Listening To Right Now: Nothing. Just JB and Celine having a shouting match on TV..Lols
C- Career: web writer, invitation designs, blogger
D- Drink or Smoke: Yep and Yes
E- Easiest Friends To Talk To: I can only count five.
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: gummy worms
H- Have a Boyfriend: My ichiworm.
I- In love: so much (and I hope it stays that way)
J- Junk Food You Like: VCut for life!
K- Kids: I love kids, every kid in this world!
L- Longest Ride Ever: from Sorsogon to Baguio
M- Most favorite website: such-a-cutie.blogspot.com (of course! haha)
N- Names For Your Future Kids: Hmm..Yuan Jaerron Rafaiel / Yshi Izabella Xelynne..hehe
O- One Wish You Have Now: I'm wishing for a brand new laptop!
P- Phobias: I can't ride a motorcycle/bike ever since I had an accident a year ago.
Q- Favorite Quote: "God gives everything you can ask for..In His own time" -works big time for me
R- Reasons To Smile: My ichi, my cousins, my Jaja, and Facewarp.
S- Sleeping Hours: 12midnight. I can't sleep until after 12am..regardless of electricity cut-outs or whatsoever. hahaha..
T- Time You Woke Up: Today? 7:30am
U- Unknown Fact About You: I can't/won't sleep without swaying my feet back and forth.
V- Vegetable You Hate: Upo..
W- Worst Habit: sneezing uncontrollably
X- X-rays You've Had: For my back ailment, lower lumbar. Result? levoscoliosis..waaa
Y- Yummy Foods:Lasagna, Burgers, Ice creams, Barbeque!
Z- Zodiac Sign: Taurus

You're Tagged:
Twinx
Mike
Chelle
Christelle
Jamie
Ching
KR




0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com