Photobucket

20 January 2008

ONE SUPER HAPPY ROADTRIP

Last January 18-19, 2008...

Dinapa Fiesta- Castilla, Sorsogon...

Jayke Deiñel P. Gomez- Christening...

9:00AM, all was ready, the car, Ninang Jen, I'm dressed and ready- except the driver -Ichi.


I'm so itching with anger, the night before we had a huge fight and we almost broke up (thanks to my tons of supply of Patience!) Grr.. Just when I decided to go to Sorsogon alone with Jen, someone texted me, it was Nikka, my girlfriend, she was actually telling me that she wanted to go with us so I told her to hurry up (it was a good thing the driver was late because if he came on time, Nikka would't have made it) Hahaha.. So there was the four of us, Ichi, Jen, Nikka and I laughing our hearts out and loud as we drove all the way to Castilla to attend Jayke's christening. The moment we stepped out of the car and into the house, my Tita wasted no time and made us a cocktail drink! whew! Soon Jen and Nikka were getting redder by the minute and Ichi getting tipsy. It was such a happy experience for me, being in my grandmom's place with my friends with me..We had so much fun. We went to the 'barrio' and had so much laughs and giggles just seeing those people dance with their weirdly matched outfits and super weird dance steps..(it was the night where barrio fiestas put up dances for the residents or that place which others call "kurudalan" hehehe.. Oh I can't explain much..here's our pics!


Jaykeeee Tabachingching!

Me and baby Jayke

Jayke's Ninang Jen and Ninang Nikka

Aftermath of barrel-drinking..wehehe..lasheng kame

Blurred. Me and Ichitot at the Church

Nikka automatically poses even when she's busy texting!

We are so friends

My Ichi- tricycle driver xa jan..hehehe

Nikka and Jen- Again


Joy, Jaezelle and her classmate- before their dance performance

(more pics to come!)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com