Photobucket

09 October 2015

Beybeh!!!


I'll super duper miss you!!! :( Ang lungkot naman, I've been so used to having you around. To your unexpected late night visits, the unplanned sleepovers, the spontaneous foodtrips whenever we have cravings, the shopping sprees, the getaways, the nonstop chatter and just about how we try to decipher love and life's mysteries. I know that this new venture that you'll be facing is your ultimate dream, that is to become a flight attendant. I know that you can do it with flying colors, beybeh. I am so proud of you. I fixed your phone ha so there will be lots of Facetime and Skype for us. Training ka pa lang, OA na ako.. Haha! Malay mo, bigla na lang ako mag-aya ng lunch with you sa Manila :) You know how impulsive I am, wag ka masyado magpa-miss! Cheers to chasing our dreams and cheers to being pretty single creatures! haha.. I love you! Safe travel tomorrow, Nica beybeh :D















0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com