Photobucket

20 October 2015

Memoirs 0.6

"Where could he be? Will I spend a lifetime searching endlessly, for that someone to hold and call my own, oh where could he be.. Heaven help him find his way to me..." -Donna Cruz



Absence. I'm getting used to it. Sometimes I hate it but now, I just give it a pout and go on with my life. Here. 

I'm certain that he's just gonna be another "passer" in my life. I guess he's just a lift on my chin when God thought that I needed one. Maybe he was planned to just stop-over and then, leave. 


But I'm not a stop-over. I'm a destination. 


Nasasanay na ako na wala ka. Baka kailangan ko na mag-ready talaga. 


Last week was a big blow. I crumbled and I melted and I was rooted to your shadow. I have no regrets. I love you. 

I'm still chasing pavements, your pavements. Sabi nga sa kanta.. "even if it leads nowhere.." But please, if you can't stop for me, at least make the path that I'm running on as smooth as possible. I don't think I need another rock to stumble down on. I'm gonna fall apart again, just like that, and I don't think I'll stand up the same way I did for you. 

Don't let that happen. Please. 


Hey you,

I miss you. I'm still stiff on your grip, only you can make me whole again. 


~Y
10.20.15



0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com