Photobucket

22 October 2015

Memoirs 0.7

ARE WE GOOD?



"Mirror, mirror on the wall.. Tell me, am I okay?"

So, yeah I was looking at the mirror in my room a while ago, brows furrowed and in deep contemplation. Are we good? Are we okay? How am I? How is he?


There has been changes. I must admit, it was well thought-of, all credits to him. He says it's for me. Am I happy? Yes. 

The other night, I broke down again. It was a mix of exhaustion, lack of sleep, lack of love. I just miss him so much. Yes I do interact with him, all for the love of the people who loves and supports his reputation in the online world. 

I realized, at the end of the day, it's still the real him that I crave and miss. I still can say this, I AM IN-LOVE.

I cannot believe that it's almost a month already. Why does it feel so strange?

Maybe I really found my SOULMATE. 


Hey you,
I'll support everything that will make you happy. 
I'm just here. Always gonna be here.

Everyday I love you...



~Y
10.22.15

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com