Photobucket

11 October 2015

SUNDAY

Sunday Morning. The sun blasts in my windows and I flip my head to the pillows thinking, why? I instantly remembered that my Aunt washed my light blocking curtains and replaced it with these pink lace ones. I hate it. 

I hate the morning sun. I look to my right and saw no one, my girl already went out without me noticing. Great. I check my phone, 9:39AM. I unconsciously scroll through my Twitter feed, check my Facebook notifications, read some emails, and saw that I missed a Facetime call from Nica beybeh. I shrugged. I wouldn't wanna be on a a video call with puffy eyes and crazy hair anyway, I'll just call her later.

I got out of my room only to see everyone sprawled on the living room, watching a movie. Really? This early? 

I ate lots of pancit that my mom cooked and gobbled two cups of coffee, yep, I am a coffee monster. Checked on my phone again, someone is on beastmode, hehe. So cute. 

This is a fairly boring Sunday. We assembled the Christmas tree while the kids are watching Tomorrowland, the 2nd movie. Seriously? Movie marathon on a Sunday morning? Pft. 

So I went back to my room and literally dived on the sea of pillows. These fresh sheets are really what sealed the deal. Jasmine and orange, hmmmmhh! :) Yes! I will be a prison today. I watched The Vampire Diaries again to feast my eyes on Stefan and Damon. This is the life. 

My dad tapped on my door 30mins later and asked me to cook the crabs that he brought from our vacation house in Sorsogon. Yumm!

Lunch. Chats. FT with beybeh. Bathed Zya. Chased the ice cream vendor on the streets outside. Played with Jana. Took a bath. Now planning to have a siesta with Zya. Church later. Maybe another movie later. 

Then I realize.. Just how insignificant is this post? Hahaha!


Toodles!


~Y

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com