Photobucket

25 October 2015

Memoirs 0.8

"Kahit sabihin na mali ako, alipin mo o bihag mo ako'y iyong iyo..."


Gusto ko sya. That I'm certain. If seems only yesterday when I was bawling my eyes out because of extreme sadness when he decided to stay out of the limelight, the only avenue where I can reach out to him, and he to me. 

So much has happened. In my entire existence, I have never ever thought that this kind of wonderful would happen to me. Not in my dreams.

He has the ideal mind and heart of what kind of ideal this heart of mine has been longing for. But yeah, distance and fate will always intervene. How ironic. 

But he gave me a gift. A wonderful and amazing gift.. He gave me new friends. He made my days lighter, he makes me burst with laughter, he makes my heart happier. He made it all possible :)

4 weeks. 4 WEEKS! 

Am I dreaming? This smile in my face could only prove that I'm not. 

Hey baby,
I'm hearing this now...

"Ikaw ang tunay na ligaya
Tanging ikaw, sinta
Umaga, hapon kahit magdamag
Laging ikaw, sinta

Hindi magsasawa, sa piling mo..."


I love you.


~Y
10.25.15


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com