Photobucket

14 October 2015

GAMES.

"Quit playing games with my heart,

With my heart,
I should have known from the start..."


Unfair. I stood in the shower a while ago, drunk as hell. It resonates in the walls.. It whispers in my ears.. It shouts in my veins..

My heart.. It pleads, "this is getting out of hand"

Why? Do I really deserve this? I have fenced my heart, heck, my soul and my whole being from THIS for so many years yet I end up on the wrong side of the road again. My heart laid on the open, ready to be crushed again by only god knows who. 

I'm sorry pero putang ina naman oh! Hindi naman ako deserving sa ganito eh.. Bakit ako? Ano bang kasalanan ko sa mundo? Hindi na to 'tang inang hormones eh. Hindi naman ako iyakin! Pero bakit ako pa kasi? 😭






Gusto ko lang naman maging masaya


... 

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com