Photobucket

16 October 2015

Memoirs 0.5 [TRUTH]

The truth hurts. Fact.


I feel dozens of emotions right now which, when totaled, submits myself into this blank space of state. I am reeling. 

I cannot, for the love of god, put into detail the turn of events. I never will enclose the truth of the matter, where my morals are once again put to the test. 

I never expected anything like this to go so far up to this point. I only wanna give love and happiness. Not pain or disappointments. 

I have just risen from the pit of heartache. What blows next is even bigger, yet my tears are dried up, my heart has calmed, my body and soul was drained of emotions that might have sufficed the drama of this new revelation. I never want to hurt anyone, my intention is not to cause pain. I just wanted to feel loved, be loved, and love in return. God, this is exhausting. If this is your way of telling me that my happy days with him is over, I would oblige. I'm waiting for the signs that I asked for. 


I'm tired. Just what am I supposed to do?


Hey you,
If one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,

  And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be,
     Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
       And you'll see me waiting for you on the corner of the street..


So I'm not moving, I'm not moving.




~Y
10-16-15

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com