Photobucket

09 October 2015

WOW. JUST WOW.

So I ransacked this blog. I have been dormant for 3 years and I really didn't have any plans on continuing this if not for the surge of emotional turmoil that I've been having lately. So here I am again.. Hello bloggy :D

I read each and every post that I've published since 2006 and I was finally laughing my ass off :'D I had the chance to go back in time and realize how I was in my teenage years. I looked at old pictures and cringed. Hahahahaha!

I've changed. A LOT.

I was this impulsive, emotional, cranky girl who only thinks about how unloved and alone she was. I was a walking disaster. I was emotionally damaged.

What really happened? I worked, gained independence, enjoyed my early twenties, prayed for a child, became a mother, went back home, went to school again.

In between, I learned so much for myself that finally, I grew up. I became this mature, snobby but joyful woman and problems and emotional shits just come and go like a breeze. I wasn't the grief hoarding girl anymore.

Fast forward to NOW? I'm still enjoying my late twenties. Physically? I think I also changed a lot. I laugh at my old "nene" pics and comparing to now? I'm damn proud. Hahah!

Love is still as vague as it used to be. But I'm dwelling no more. I try to be happy on a day by day basis, sometimes I break down when I can only handle too much. But overall, I'm just fine.

Toodles!


Love lots,
YSH

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com